Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

Piha beach and golfing

Last week all of my cousins and I went to a beach called Piha beach.When we got there we were so excited to walk up the stairs to the top.So as all of us went to the top  we keeped walking,walking and stoped we had a rest. After that we went down stairs and it was so windy when my cousins and I went, and my beanie got blown away.

The next place we went to is the fish and chips shop. My big cousin and my other cousin went to go buy some fish and chips. So when we looked at the food and all of us were starving for some food. My cousins and I were eating, eating and still eating we were finish and my cousin said we a going to golf and my cousins and I were so excited to go there.

We got there and I was so tied to hit the ball so I keept trying then it worked so my first shot by fifty meters. My cousin was so good at golfing he got up to one hundred meters and I was so thrilled. So I tried again and I missed but I still tried and I nearly reached to one hundred metters but my other cousin tried she got it in one hundred and fifty  meters. So all of us kept training and trained so who can be the far distance. My cousin started first and he got it by fifty meters and I was second so I had to beat my cousin and I came first, but my cousin was left so he was thinking how he was going to beat my score and he beat my score and I was so frustrated at him, but in a funny way.

I enjoyed playing golf and Piha beach. Next time I might go to a better place.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Henry,

    Sounds like you had such a great holiday! I love Piha beach. I like how you have used interesting words in your writing.

    Keep up the good work! Miss Ouano :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Henry your writing about Piha beach and Golfing was very exciting. Sounds like you ad a lot of fun during the holidays at Piha and Golfing. Nice Work Henry you are a good writer :) , Patrick

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.