Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Henry:My Mum And My Auntie

 My mum
My mum is a kind lady and she always does the dishes with me. She’s a bit different then my auntie. At home with my mum she always teaches me maths problem’s so I can get better in maths. Sometimes she get’s angry when someone’s not listening to her or doing the wrong thing. The thing she like’s to do is go church every sunday and do her hair and all those other stuff’s that she does.




My auntie
My auntie is angry when some people don’t listen to her. But she’s kind of a busy person when she play’s on her phone. She look’s after her grandchildren and make’s meal’s for her children. She’s good at helping me and her children and what she want’s is just play on her phone and goes shopping with me.



1 comment:

  1. These are the 4 thing's you have to do
    1. Makes sense
    2. Good punctuation
    3. Complex sentences
    4. Juicy words

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.