Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

All About Camp

In yesterday the year 5&6 were so thrilled,and so as I.We were so waiting to do the excited activities.The activities I done yesterday was cooking,top town and kayaking.My favourite activitie was top town and the team we were versing was cear bears.





We were so ready that we wanted to beat them.When Mr jacobson said “go” start it running to go fill some balloons so we can be at the bottom field first.Once we got on the bottom field and the game started we were putting the boards on floor to walk to the battle field.Some people in our group were pushing the other people of the cardboard but we were not during the right thing.

Camp2014Caretakers from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi it is me Billy. I really In enjoyed your story and your video clip. The end.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.