Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

TTPP Week 5 Term 1

Beginning Sentence Correction 3


Directions: Correct the errors in the following sentences. Be sure to rewrite the sentence just like the example.


Example: I are very happy.  
I am very happy.


1.  You see the game last night?  
   Did you see the game last night?


2.  i gonna eat at 8:30.
   Im going to eat at 8:30.


3. When we leaving?
 When are we leaving?


4. daniel need to go to the store.
   Daniel went to the store.


5. Luigi is me friend.
Luigi is my friend.


6.  You coming too?
 Are you coming too?


7.   The television are on.
  The television is on.


8. I dunno if I can do it.
I do know if we can do it.


9.  She drive to work.
She drives to work.


10. John washd car yesterdae.
John washed his car yesterday.


11.My best friends is here!
My best friends are here!


12. There going two help us..
They are going to help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.